Parent and Tot Program Little Saplings
Studies show the many benefits to children spending time outdoors. Take your tot to Kortright to meet other parents and children. Participate in story time, a nature craft and guided age appropriate outdoor activities.
EACH DAY YOUR CHILD WILL EXPERIENCE:
- Outdoor activities such as collecting, hiding, piling, catching and exploring nature
- Indoor activities including fun crafts, hands-on experiments and sensory games
- Circle time with structured sharing, singing and engaging stories
- Free-time indoor activities with exploratory natural touch items, puzzles, games and toys
- Your fee includes park admission, so you can stay after your session and enjoy the trails at your leisure
2018 PROGRAM DATES AND FEES
Sundays (10am to 11:30am): Sunday February 4 – Sunday March 4 (except February 18)
Saturdays (9am to 10:30am or 11am to 12:30pm): Saturday April 14 – Saturday June 9 (except May 19)
Sundays (10am to 11:30am): Sunday April 15 – Sunday June 10 (except May 20)
Mondays (10am to 11:30am): Monday April 16 – Monday June 11 (except May 21)
Saturdays (9am to 10:30am or 11am to 12:30pm): Saturday September 22- Saturday November 17th (except October 6)
Sundays (10am to 11:30am): Sunday September 23- Sunday November 18 (except October 7)
Mondays (10am to 11:30am): Monday September 24 – Monday November 19 (except October 8)
$130 for 8 weeks (spring and fall sessions)
$65 for 4 weeks (winter session)
Advance registration required: Sessions are 1.5 hours in duration and are recommended for children ages 1-5 years accompanied by a parent for the duration of the program. Minimum registration required for program to run.
Little Saplings - Parent and Tot Fun Online Booking
Note: To help us organize the classes better, please include the age of your child in the Notes box on the registration form.