The Kortright Centre works alongside private and public organizations that are dedicated to the protection of the natural environment and the promotion of sustainable energy use.
The Kortright Centre for Conservation would like to acknowledge the generous financial contribution from the Ontario Trillium Foundation to our on-site bee education programming. From February 2017 to March 2019, we will be making significant enhancements, offering additional programming and introducing improvements to our bee space.
SPONSORS: $40,000 – $99,999
SPONSORS: $10,000 – $39,999
The Kortright Centre for Conservation would like to acknowledge the generous financial contribution from Mountain Equipment Co-op to increase accessibility of our trails. In 2017, these funds allowed us to purchase an all-terrain wheelchair, upgrade our trail signage, and improve trail surfacing.
SPONSORS: $1,500 – $9,999
Bullfrog Power and Toronto and Region Conservation (TRCA) have formed a partnership based on a shared commitment to support and encourage the development of renewable power in Ontario. The Kortright Centre, now a bullfrogpowered™ facility, is Canada’s largest outdoor education centre, where people of all ages can learn how to make smart green choices.
On October 14, 2004, the Earth Rangers Centre opened as the operational base for its education and wildlife programs. The facility covers 5,575 square metres (60,000 square feet) on a 12.5 hectare (31 acre) site at the Kortright Centre. Housing a small theatre, interactive educational displays and one of the world’s most specialized wildlife centres the facility is an asset to the Kortright property.
- Our beekeeping courses are starting soon. Spread the word! @OntarioBee @BeesAreLife @TheBeeCause @torontobees… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/973928391769559040
- March Break!!!! Come to the Centre Kortright for some pancakes. @TRCA_Edu #MarchBreak #MapleSyrup https://t.co/eosdZWCghx
- Our website got a new look today. Check it out and let us know what you think! https://kortright.org/
- One month left until the spring session of our Naturally Mindful 6 week course. Can't wait to get my zen on.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/972171944538918919
- Check out our great spring programs. Spots are filling fast, register today! https://mailchi.mp/c1ae452bceac/kortright-adult-programs-march-2018 https://t.co/wVBfYbYHG1
- Registration is open for our 2018 adult programs! - http://mailchi.mp/c1ae452bceac/kortright-adult-programs-march-2018
- Spaces still available for our NEW Adult Workshop 'Maple Syrup: From Tap to Table' happening on Saturday March 03 f… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/968859608231026688