Join us online on National Indigenous People’s Day as we celebrate and renew relationships to the land, and to each other.
This FREE virtual event is open to all – children, families, students, Indigenous and non-Indigenous people – to come together and celebrate through ceremony, drumming, and dancing.
Tune in for the full event, or tune in when works for your schedule.
- 8:00 a.m. – Sunrise Ceremony with Grandmother Jacque Lavalley
- 9:00 a.m. – Address from Chief Laforme, Mississaugas of the Credit First Nation
- 9:30 a.m. – Water Ceremony with Grandmother Vivian Recollect
- 10:00 a.m. – Big Drum and Dancing
- 10:30 a.m. – Moccasin Identifier Project
- 11:00 a.m. – Closing Ceremony with Grandmother Jacque Lavalley
Funded by the Government of Canada.