Recommended for children ages 1-5.
In this weekly program, youngsters will explore a new nature theme each week. The format allows for consistent structure with flexible content. Parent or caregiver participation is required.
- Outdoor activities such as collecting, hiding, piling, catching and exploring nature.
- Indoor activities including fun crafts, hands-on experiments and sensory games.
- Circle time with structured sharing, singing and engaging stories.
- Free-time indoor activities with exploratory natural touch items, puzzles, games and toys.
- Your fee includes park admission, so you can stay after your session and enjoy the trails at your leisure.
$130 for 8 weeks