Saturday September 15, 2018
The race features a challenging 7 km trail run, as well as a 3 km walk/run and a 1 km kids run. Come out and experience the health benefits of physical activity in the great outdoors at our scenic 550-acre property.
Proceeds from the run will support bee habitat conservation and educational programs.
Your race entry fees include festival admission. Enjoy live entertainment, face painting, bouncy castles, wagon rides, tours of our bee education centre, an artisan market and much more!
October 6-28, 2018
Select dates only. See Event Calendar for details
Experience autumn’s beauty with guided fall colours walks, self-guided tours, and more.
Join our knowledgeable staff for a tour of the Archetype Sustainable House, a model home with state of the art sustainable technologies throughout. Enjoy our crackling campfire and bring some food to cook over it!
- We are currently seeking vendors for our upcoming Honey Harvest Festival on September 15 - 16, 2018. Follow the lin… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1022148918153502720
- Join us for the First Annual Run for the Bees on Saturday, September 15, 2018! 🐝🏃♂️🏃♀️#runforthebees #trailrun… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1021844873039765506
- Join the story! Visit the StoryWalk on site until the end of June 📚 #lovevpl #storywalk #forestlife… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1003681771463086086
- This is such a nice graphic! https://twitter.com/YRDSBGetOut/status/991058003272060931
- Join expert outdoorsman Jonathan Thompson to learn about the four essential elements of survival: fire, shelter, wa… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/991314539659579392