Children’s programming at Kortright is designed by Ontario Certified Teachers (OCT) and led by experienced outdoor educators.
All of our programs involve an adventure into a woodland setting. Children interact with the natural environment through creative play, crafts, games, stories and more. This child-led approach to learning is exploratory, inquiry-based and fun.
For more information about our children’s programming, please contact Customer Service at 416-667-6295 Ext 602.
LITTLE SAPLINGS PARENT & TOT PROGRAM
Recommended for children ages 1 to 5.
In this weekly program, youngsters will explore a new nature theme each week. The format allows for consistent structure with flexible content. Parent or caregiver participation is required.
- Outdoor activities such as collecting, hiding, piling, catching and exploring nature.
- Indoor activities including fun crafts, hands-on experiments and sensory games.
- Circle time with structured sharing, singing and engaging stories.
- Free-time indoor activities with exploratory natural touch items, puzzles, games and toys.
- Your fee includes park admission, so you can stay after your session and enjoy the trails at your leisure.
Program dates and registration coming soon.
All in-person programming at Kortright is currently on hold.