HONEY HARVEST FESTIVAL ARTISAN MARKET
Dates: September 15 and 16, 2018
The annual Honey Harvest Festival, now entering its fourth year, is a popular fall event featuring honey vendors, artisans, live entertainment, food, guided hikes and family-friendly activities. The approximate weekend attendance is 1,000.
The Artisan market runs from 10 am to 3:30 pm on event day. There are approximately 20 vendor spaces available on a first come, first served basis.
Vendor Opportunity Details:
- Booth rental fees are $100 per day.
- Booth size is 10′ wide x 10′ deep.
- You may rent more than one space.
- You must provide your own tent. However, tents may be rented on a limited basis. Please inquire about rental costs.
- Popular Products: Honey Products, Handicrafts, Handmade Local Products, Jewelry, Food Products, Local Services.
- Food vendors are required to read the Food Guidelines from York Region Public Health.
- This is an outdoor event; vendors must be prepared for all weather conditions.
Deadline for applications: August 31, 2018
For more information or to obtain a vendor application please email Skye Vandenberg.