HOURS & ADMISSION
Kortright is open to the public daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Extended operating hours apply to many workshops and evening programs: check event listings for details.
The Visitor Centre at Kortright is also available for private, after hours use. To inquire about booking our facilities:
2018 Admission Fees
|REGULAR DAILY FEES*||SPECIAL EVENT FEES**||MAPLE SYRUP FESTIVAL|
|Parks Members: FREE†||Parks Members: FREE†||Parks Members: FREE†|
|Adults: $ 8.50||Adults: $12.00||Adults: TBA|
|Seniors: $6.50||Seniors: $6.50||Seniors: TBA|
|Youth (ages 5-15): $3.00||Youth (ages 5-15): $6.50||Youth (ages 5-15): TBA|
|Child (4 and under): Free with families||Child (4 and under): Free with families||Child (4 and under): TBA|
|Parking: $4.00||Parking: TBA|
PRICES INCLUDE HST
* Excludes select special events.
** Unless otherwise specified.
† Parks Members enjoy free parking at Kortright.
2018-2019 Operating Hours
|April 9 to December 23, 2018**||9:30 am to 4:00 pm||9:30 am to 4:00 pm|
|December 24, 2018 to January 1, 2019||Closed||Closed|
|January 2 to March 8, 2019||9:30 am to 4:00 pm||9:30 am to 4:00 pm|
|Maple Syrup Festival: March 9 to April 7, 2019||TBA||TBA|
** PLEASE NOTE: On the following dates, our hours of operation are 9:30 am to 2:00 pm:
- Sunday December 2, 2018
- Sunday December 9, 2018
- Sunday December 16, 2018
- Sunday December 23, 2018
Purchase a Membership
12-month membership includes FREE general admission and parking at Kortright Centre, all Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) parks, Black Creek Pioneer Village and Credit Valley Conservation parks.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: $75+HSTBUY NOW
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $135+HSTBUY NOW
12-month membership includes FREE general admission and parking at Kortright Centre.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: $50+HSTBUY NOW
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $85+HSTBUY NOW
OUR LOCATION & WHAT’S NEARBY
ADDRESS: 9550 Pine Valley Dr, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
TRAIL MAP & SELF-GUIDED HIKES
Enjoy more than 16 kilometres of breathtaking hiking trails year-round. Explore forests and meadows, follow the boardwalk through the marsh and take in the scenery and wildlife from various lookout points.
The Kortright General Store offers snacks and refreshments, along with a great selection of gifts, including:
- Kortright Centre honey
- Maple syrup products (with an increased selection during the Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival)
- Rocks and semi-precious stones
- Handcrafts and jewelry
- Canadian souvenirs
Gift Shop Hours
|Daily||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Weekends and March Break During the Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival (March 10 to April 8, 2018)||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
BRINGING YOUR PET
We’re dog lovers too! Pets are welcome at Kortright Centre — however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the Visitor Centre.
To learn more, please read TRCA’s Domestic Animals Policy.
- We are currently seeking vendors for our upcoming Honey Harvest Festival on September 15 - 16, 2018. Follow the lin… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1022148918153502720
- Join us for the First Annual Run for the Bees on Saturday, September 15, 2018! 🐝🏃♂️🏃♀️#runforthebees #trailrun… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1021844873039765506
- Join the story! Visit the StoryWalk on site until the end of June 📚 #lovevpl #storywalk #forestlife… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1003681771463086086
- This is such a nice graphic! https://twitter.com/YRDSBGetOut/status/991058003272060931
- Join expert outdoorsman Jonathan Thompson to learn about the four essential elements of survival: fire, shelter, wa… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/991314539659579392