Located 10 minutes north of Toronto, on 325 hectares of pristine woodlands, the Kortright Centre for Conservation combines a natural oasis with some of the most leading-edge sustainable education programs and events in Canada.
Kortright Centre hosts 100,000 visitors annually. We offer more than 50 environmental education programs for schools, as well as a selection of 30 different sustainable technology workshops for the public, trades and professionals.
HOURS & ADMISSION
Kortright is open to the public daily from 9:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Extended operating hours apply to many workshops and evening programs: check event listings for details.
The Visitor Centre at Kortright is also available for private, after hours use. To inquire about booking our facilities:
2018 Admission Fees
|REGULAR DAILY FEES*||SPECIAL EVENT FEES**||MAPLE SYRUP FESTIVAL|
|Parks Members: FREE†||Parks Members: FREE†||Parks Members: FREE†|
|Adults: $ 8.50||Adults: $12.00||Adults: $10.00|
|Seniors: $6.50||Seniors: $6.50||Seniors: $6.50|
|Youth (ages 5-15): $3.00||Youth (ages 5-15): $6.50||Youth (ages 5-15): $6.50|
|Child (4 and under): Free with families||Child (4 and under): Free with families||Child (4 and under): Free with families|
|Parking: $4.00||Parking: $4.00|
PRICES INCLUDE HST
* Excludes select special events.
** Unless otherwise specified.
† Parks Members enjoy free parking at Kortright.
Purchase a Membership
12-month membership includes FREE general admission and parking at Kortright Centre, all Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) parks, Black Creek Pioneer Village and Credit Valley Conservation parks.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: $75+HSTBUY NOW
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $135+HSTBUY NOW
12-month membership includes FREE general admission and parking at Kortright Centre.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP: $50+HSTBUY NOW
FAMILY MEMBERSHIP: $85+HSTBUY NOW
2017 Operating Hours
|January 1 & 2||CLOSED||CLOSED|
|January 3 to April 2 (with the following exceptions)||9:30 am to 4:00 pm||9:30 am to 4:00 pm|
|• Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival (March 4 to April 2)||9:30 am to 4:00 pm||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|• March Break (March 13 to 17)||9:30 am to 5:00 pm|
|April 3 to December 23**||9:30 am to 4:00 pm||9:30 am to 4:00 pm|
|December 24 to January 1, 2018||CLOSED||CLOSED|
** PLEASE NOTE: On the following dates, our hours of operation are 9:30 am to 2:00 pm:
- Sunday December 3, 2017
- Sunday December 10, 2017
- Sunday December 17, 2017
OUR LOCATION & WHAT’S NEARBY
ADDRESS: 9550 Pine Valley Dr, Woodbridge, ON L4L 1A6
TRAIL MAP & SELF-GUIDED HIKES
Enjoy more than 16 kilometres of breathtaking hiking trails year-round. Explore forests and meadows, follow the boardwalk through the marsh and take in the scenery and wildlife from various lookout points.
The Kortright General Store offers snacks and refreshments, along with a great selection of gifts, including:
- Kortright Centre honey
- Maple syrup products (with an increased selection during the Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival)
- Rocks and semi-precious stones
- Handcrafts and jewelry
- Canadian souvenirs
Gift Shop Hours
|Daily||10:00 am – 4:00 pm|
|Weekends and March Break During the Sugarbush Maple Syrup Festival (March 10 to April 8, 2018)||9:30 am – 5:00 pm|
BRINGING YOUR PET
We’re dog lovers too! Pets are welcome at Kortright Centre — however, for the safety and enjoyment of everyone, we do insist that:
- Pets are kept on a leash at all times.
- Owners clean up after their pets.
- Pets are not allowed in the Visitor Centre.
To learn more, please read TRCA’s Domestic Animals Policy.
- Join the story! Visit the StoryWalk on site until the end of June 📚 #lovevpl #storywalk #forestlife… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1003681771463086086
- This is such a nice graphic! https://twitter.com/YRDSBGetOut/status/991058003272060931
- Join expert outdoorsman Jonathan Thompson to learn about the four essential elements of survival: fire, shelter, wa… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/991314539659579392
- Last change to register for our spring fun run. Registration closes on Thursday at noon. The 6km trail run will co… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/989208768205541378
- Come Fly With Us! It’s time to look up … way up … and watch fascinating, fabulous kites take flight. Take part in t… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/989192947030687744