Plan an outdoor adventure at the Kortright Centre as part of your camp, daycare or youth group program, and discover the fascinating world of nature.
We offer a variety of fun and informative nature discovery programs, taught by environmental educators.
Price Per Group
(Up to a maximum of 30 participants) (Plus HST)
|Team Building and Low Ropes – Full Day:||$400|
|Team Building – Half Day:||$220|
|Two Half-Day Programs Booked on the Same Day:||$375|
Material / Maintenance Fees
We are pleased to offer 1 complimentary admission to teachers and supervisors for every 10 participants.
All other adults $5.65
A 50% deposit is due one month before your visit.
Any two half day programs may be combined to make an
exciting full day program.
Prices subject to change without notice.
FIND A PROGRAM
ATTENTION GROUP LEADERS: Please contact us if you do not see a program that meets your needs. Our staff can modify programming to meet the requirements of a wide variety of group types.
BOOKING YOUR OUTDOOR ADVENTURE
All programs must be booked in advance.
Programs are 1.5 to 2 hours long. Morning programs are from 10 am to 12 pm. Afternoon programs are from 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm. (These times may be adjusted slightly to accommodate your travel arrangements.) Full day programs include a half hour lunch break.
Programs always have an outdoor component. Groups should dress for the conditions on the day of their visit. Before your visit, please discuss the importance of dressing appropriately for outdoor activities. On days of inclement weather the program will be modified to include some indoor activities along with the outdoor components.
Please note that most Kortright programs can be adapted for groups with special needs.
NEED HELP WITH YOUR BOOKING? Call 416.667.6295 x 602 (Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 5:00 pm).
BOXED LUNCH OPTIONS
||$6.99 + HST per person|
||$7.99 + HST per person|
|Crispy Chicken Wrap
||$8.99 + HST per person|
Beverages: All boxed lunches include one soft drink, juice or bottled water.
NOTE: Food orders must be placed at least one week prior to visit date.
- We are currently seeking vendors for our upcoming Honey Harvest Festival on September 15 - 16, 2018. Follow the lin… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1022148918153502720
- Join us for the First Annual Run for the Bees on Saturday, September 15, 2018! 🐝🏃♂️🏃♀️#runforthebees #trailrun… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1021844873039765506
- Join the story! Visit the StoryWalk on site until the end of June 📚 #lovevpl #storywalk #forestlife… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1003681771463086086
- This is such a nice graphic! https://twitter.com/YRDSBGetOut/status/991058003272060931
- Join expert outdoorsman Jonathan Thompson to learn about the four essential elements of survival: fire, shelter, wa… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/991314539659579392