The Kortright Centre works alongside private and public organizations that are dedicated to the protection of the natural environment and the promotion of sustainable energy use.
The Kortright Centre for Conservation would like to acknowledge the generous financial contribution from the Ontario Trillium Foundation to our on-site bee education programming. From February 2017 to March 2019, we will be making significant enhancements, offering additional programming and introducing improvements to our bee space.
SPONSORS: $40,000 – $99,999
SPONSORS: $10,000 – $39,999
The Kortright Centre for Conservation would like to acknowledge the generous financial contribution from Mountain Equipment Co-op to increase accessibility of our trails. In 2017, these funds allowed us to purchase an all-terrain wheelchair, upgrade our trail signage, and improve trail surfacing.
SPONSORS: $1,500 – $9,999
Bullfrog Power and Toronto and Region Conservation Authority (TRCA) have formed a partnership based on a shared commitment to support and encourage the development of renewable power in Ontario. The Kortright Centre, now a bullfrogpowered™ facility, is Canada’s largest outdoor education centre, where people of all ages can learn how to make smart green choices.
On October 14, 2004, the Earth Rangers Centre opened as the operational base for its education and wildlife programs. The facility covers 5,575 square metres (60,000 square feet) on a 12.5 hectare (31 acre) site at the Kortright Centre. Housing a small theatre, interactive educational displays and one of the world’s most specialized wildlife centres the facility is an asset to the Kortright property.
- This looks like a lot of fun. If you a current or aspiring outdoor educator you might to check this out. https://twitter.com/EnviroEducators/status/1085625827235192832
- So excited for our winter program offerings. Whether you are 9 or 99 there is something for everyone.… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1085621985235865601
- Online booking is now live for our Naturally Mindful Course. Visit https://trca.checkfront.com/reserve/?item_id=1642 to reserve your spot in… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1085261152764882944
- @KrishanaSankar @SciCommTO @conont @TRCA_Events @TRCAparks It is not really like hiking at all. It is gentle walk t… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1085214997649780737
- Our first Forest Therapy Walk of the year is happening on January 27, 2019 from 10am-12:30pm. Don't miss out! Cal… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1085200032041783297
- @conont Thanks for the retweet! We are excited to get these up and running again for 2019.
- We are currently seeking vendors for our upcoming Honey Harvest Festival on September 15 - 16, 2018. Follow the lin… https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1022148918153502720